Fire Safety Awareness
All employers have a legal responsibility to provide information, instruction and training to all of their employees regarding the fire precautions within their workplace.
Employers must keep a written record of the trainees and be able to demonstrate their employees understanding of the training provided. With our multi-media, interactive training programme , complying with the requirements has never been easier or more cost effective.
The training programme can take place at the delegates own work station or at any other PC and even without supervision. Thereby minimising the disruption to the normal business activity of the company or providing a drain on management resources.
Delivered at their own pace the training programme guides the delegate through almost every element of fire safety ever likely to be needed.
Each delegate is provided with:
- A tutorial session to develop their fire safety knowledge
- A game to challenge their understanding of the tutorial and,
- A test to demonstrate their understanding
- The test takes the format of simple yes or no answers and upon completion; all delegates are provided with an individual score and the ability to print a completion certificate if the required target score has been met.
- The training records provided within this programme can then be used to record each delegate’s performance and act as a receipt for the training provided.